Since they came together in August of 2017, B#Sharp has been on the go non-stop. The soulful band has taken Cape Town and surrounding areas by the energetic musical storm with their versatile style of performing, which spans across many genres combining Rock, Folk, Jazz, Blues, and Funk. Combining their creative talents and passion for music into entertaining and production of thoughtful songs together they deliver a WOW experience, every time.
We caught up with the talented and energetic band to chat about their music and upcoming gigs. Here is how it went down:
1. Tell us your favorite Tequila story.
Partying with friends and enjoying tequila with a slice of pineapple and a dash of tobacco as opposed to having it with lemon and salt. Fun times!
2. What’s your take on the current state of Cape Town’s live music scene?
There are many unknown talented artists in Cape Town that need a platform with well-known artists. It’s time for them to be seen and acknowledged for their talent.
3. Congratulations on making the line-up for the International Tequila Festival 2019. What can we expect from your set?
B#Sharp aims to move the crowd with a message from our original songs to inspire and entertain them.
4. What’s your favorite summer activity/experience in Cape Town?
Our favorite summer activity is outdoor gigs as well as enjoying Cape Town’s beautiful beaches.
5. Which is your favorite Tequila that you recommend to your friends and why?
El Jimador Blanco Tequila
Stay up to date with B#Sharp across their social media platforms:
Facebook Page: BSharp
Be sure not to miss out on this dynamic band's performance at the International Tequila Festival '19 taking place at the Hamilton Rugby Stadium in Greenpoint, Cape Town.