The 20th Hermanus Wine & Food Festival is just around the corner and we are very excited. Not only is it the biggest coastal Wine & Food festival in the country, it is also one of the top 10 festivals in South Africa. The festival captures the essence of "A good life" and includes all you will need for a perfect weekend escape to a beautiful seaside town, where memories are made and families leave rejuvenated.
The festival is currently undergoing a complete metamorphosis - presenting a new line up of activities and events, created to cater a complete experience for the whole family. Although a wine festival at heart, this year will see an inclusion of an extended spread of food trucks and food vendors. Along with Brandies, Gins, Craft Beer sharing the limelight with a fresh line up of performances.
The Hermanus Wine and Food festival 2019 is gifting each family with one free ticket to the value of R150 to the biggest coastal Wine & Food festival.
These tickets will include:
- Your 350ml crystal wine glass.
- Access to the wine tasting hall & wine tasting (over 300 wines to taste).
- Access to all festival arenas & pop up areas.
- Entrance to live music & concerts.
The latest and new additions to this year's festival activities:
- A newly added jukebox, sushi & oyster lounge in the wine tasting hall
- A newly added pop up MCC & cake bar
- A newly positioned sensory play park for kids with gaming, rides & a petting zoo will allow parents to enjoy the festival & shows, whilst keeping an eye on the kids
And for the main show you can expect:
- Saturday night: 'Girl in the Bubble' SAMA Nominee Carol Thorns on electric cello live inside a bubble
- Sunday lunch: 'Betsie Beers' live country folk.
Download your free ticket here: http://bit.ly/WineFoodfestgifts.
We are looking forward to this year's festival and we encourage everyone attending to take a lot of pictures and share the experience.